Global Domination

FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
Questions for K - Put them in here!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 117, 118, 119  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Global Domination Forum Index » The Project Hate MCMXCIX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 04, 2007 [16:16]

I'm very curious as to what your influences are musically. I'm sure Dark Funeral is one of them, since they gave you your god damn name.

Also, what gives you so much dedication and determination to create the music you do? Is it the fact that you just want to do this for yourself and not give a shit about what anybody else thinks of it?

I ask this because ever since I began reading and listening to the things you've created, it's been a huge inspiration to me as a vocalist, since I strive to have the kind of dedication and determination you put forth day in and day out.

What is the major drive for you to keep doing what it is you do? Is it the fans or just the fact that you have pride in what you do?
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 04, 2007 [20:57]

Draugs Harg wrote:
oh yeah, when's your birthday K? and wanna come and join us for a fucken 'concert' in may? Mr. Green

October 3rd. Every damn year even. Concert? Where? When? How? Why?

Mr. VJ wrote:
I'm very curious as to what your influences are musically. I'm sure Dark Funeral is one of them, since they gave you your god damn name.

Now we are talking... Some serious questions ahead. Influences? Tons and tons... Dark Funeral ain't an influence musically to me. Not much anyways. I think I have been aware of one thing that I ever created that reminded me of DF some time after I recorded it. I can't remember what song it is, but I'm pretty damn sure i's on the "HDCE" album. Or "AME". See? I can't even remember what damn album it is. Must be the beers.

But as far as influences go... There are so many bands and artists that I like, without them actually iinfluencing me for shit. It's more the whole different genres that give me inspiration, not specific bands. I like most genres and draw inspiration from everything that sounds good to me, but there's no way that I can name one band that influence the very sound that is TPH. I get more influenced by Mazza, for example. And when I say that, a fucken 2 Ton Predator song comes on Winamp.

Quote:
Also, what gives you so much dedication and determination to create the music you do? Is it the fact that you just want to do this for yourself and not give a shit about what anybody else thinks of it?

Naturally I do this becoz TPH is exactly everything I wanna hear in a band, or in music in general. That is what drives me. Knowing that quite a bunch actually like what I/we do is a great bonus though and sure shows that people look for something more than your average band. I always wanna make music that sounds more and more like the vision I have in my head when it comes to please myself musically. One thing that bugs me though is that I always get most cred for doing the stuff for TPH. I do most of the stuff when it comes to us but: I'm not doing this alone, I have 5 of the best fucken people with me, creating this;

Mazza: A fucken lunatic who's never created anything TPH like until he joined us loads of years back. A crony I can turn to and ask to create something for some specific part when I'm drawing a complete fucken blank. He always provides. My writing partner, for sure. And one of my closest friends.

Jörgen: Also one of my closest ones. He doesn't care too fucken much about TPH but probably likes what we do a hella lot more when it comes to the finished product than what he'd ever admit to. As mentioned a thousand times before: J is king with vocals. There's no one in this world that comes close to what he does vocal-wise.

Jonna: A terrific gal who's coming up with such awesome melodies I could shit myself 24/7. For some reason she knows what I like and always delivers. I love her voice, I love her presence and I love how she's always adjustable to what I have in mind.

Michael: I have only known Michael a few years but he still surprises me with each and every recording. The fucken dedication that he shows when it comes to TPH is insane. The amount of work he puts down with the recordings. I'm stunned every fucken time. One of the best fucken bassists I have ever encountered and also one of the nicest people I have ever known.

Mojjo: Our latest addition. A completely laid-back guy who just plays like there's nothing to it. Who nails the drums for the coming album in 2 days, playing it to 95% as I programmed it. I applaud Mojjo. And I'm so fucken happy he's accepted the invitation to be a member of this band.

These guys and gal are my biggest inspiration, to answer your question. I know they will take what I have in mind lightyears beyond my wildest expectations, while staying true to everything I have in mind.

Quote:
I ask this because ever since I began reading and listening to the things you've created, it's been a huge inspiration to me as a vocalist, since I strive to have the kind of dedication and determination you put forth day in and day out.

That is such a fucken compliment, and I thank you.

Quote:
What is the major drive for you to keep doing what it is you do? Is it the fans or just the fact that you have pride in what you do?

Becoz it's my destiny and my life.

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [16:36]

Read your latest post in the new-album-thread and you said you have to go to work now, then I realized, I don't know what you work with. So my question is, what is your everyday job besides being a musician?
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [16:38]

Der Meister wrote:
Read your latest post in the new-album-thread and you said you have to go to work now, then I realized, I don't know what you work with. So my question is, what is your everyday job besides being a musician/fucken genious?
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [17:27]

Last time I knew, he was a chef.
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [17:50]

yeah a chef de kuk
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [18:00]

In Mr. Marcus kök perhaps? Don't remember any other places in Örebro cause my name is close to that.
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [21:33]

I work at a place called Harry's as a chef, yes.

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [23:17]

Is Mr. Marcus kök any good?
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 [23:26]

Fuck if I care.

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 [00:02]

Not a question, just going through your site and some of the pages need updating since Mojjo is on board. But I know your busy and shit.
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 [00:03]

A chef, that rules since I like to cook as well. What type of dishes do you prepare at the restaurant?
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 [05:28]

Jeremiah: You don't think we have a new site coming with the new album?

Mr. Green

Tumn: All kinds of shit.

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 [07:23]

K, what extracurricular activities do you engage besides making music or practicing with yer guitar(s)?

Raising brows
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 08, 2007 [09:00]

Lord K Philipson wrote:
Concert? Where? When? How? Why?

yes, concert, where? at my highschool, when? may 18th, how? fuck if i know, that's why i asked if you wanna come and play with us, why? one of my buddies is doing a kinda festshit in the school, so he told me if i could play with my band Ninja

Lord K Philipson wrote:
I work at a place called Harry's as a chef, yes.

that's pretty good K, but you know, i can't imagine you cooking, i dunno why i just can't do it... Paranoid btw, i took some lessons some years ago

Lord K Philipson wrote:
Tumn: All kinds of shit.

is there any type of food you prefer doing? and can you make some mexican food? Mr. Green

now the real question, did you ever, let's say, see you at your 30's being famous and stuff? or it just happened?
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 09, 2007 [14:40]

Verano: Play PC games, camping, get drunk. That's all.

Draugs: Mexican food? I guess I can to some extent. About the "famous" part... I'm hardly famous, haha...

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 09, 2007 [15:07]

you do have a load of dedicated fans, that has to stand for something Horns
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 09, 2007 [15:27]

K, what is the main style of the restaurant, or is it just an everything type of place?
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 09, 2007 [21:24]

Harry's here in gothenburg (it's a chain of rest.) is a common meeting place for ze fans of IFK Göteborg.. it's a nice place!

haha fuck, I just can't imagine K cooking anything besides hotdogs and noodles :D
Anonymous

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Apr 10, 2007 [08:01]

Lord K Philipson wrote:
Draugs: Mexican food? I guess I can to some extent. About the "famous" part... I'm hardly famous, haha...

well, if you ever wanna do mexican food, i can help you with that Wink
ohh and you're getting more known on the chimaira board now Mr. Green