Global Domination

FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
Want the coming album? Info in here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Global Domination Forum Index » The Project Hate MCMXCIX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject: Want the coming album? Info in here. 
   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 [07:34]

I get e-mails on a weekly basis asking me if the coming masterpiece can be purchased even if the person in question didn't help out with funding the whole thing when The TPH Donation Experiment 2 was running.

Yes, of course you can.

I'll try to give you some information here to avoid confusion with this issue, and yes - some of you have heard this before, but it bears repeating.

The only ones who will get this from me are You, the ones who donated/bought it/will buy it from me. It will NOT be sent out to any media outlets whatsoever. It is not important to me anymore. I do not create music for the media, I do not care about reviews and I do not care about exposure that automatically comes with sending your material out to Internet websites and magazines. It is of no importance to me in any way, shape or form.

So, if you want to experience this 75+ minute mammoth when it's done - you do the right thing and purchase the digital download. Yes, digital only for the time being. And this digital download comes in two versions: one as it's supposed to be and one that is instrumental as a bonus. You'll get it in high quality mp3's and WAVs. You'll also get a complete booklet as well as a separate file intended for burning the material to a CD if you wanna make your own disc. Perhaps I'll be able to fire up a very limited edition of digipaks later on, just like we did for our last album since quite a few people asked for it, but I'm not really thinking about that right now. If there's any interest for it as time passes by, I see no reason not to do it. But it's a much later question. Now it's all about completing the best goddamned music I have ever been able to compose, with the best people around helping me out.

By getting this album directly from me you're not only supporting something that's taken 2 years to complete by the time it's done, you're also showing that art deserves to be bought. You show me that paying 25 dollars is a small sum for something this massive. Both versions combined, you have over 2 hours of music in front of you. And a lifetime of discovering everything that comes with this beast. You'll have your work cut out for you, I guarantee it.

Here is what you need to do if you wanna support The Hate:

1. Pay the fixed sum of 150 SEK, 18 Euros or 25 US dollars through PayPal to theprojecthate@gmail.com

2. Bank transfer:

Account holder: K. Philipson
Account: 8164-6,4 234 547-0
IBAN: SE60 8000 0816 4600 4234 5470
BIC: SWEDSESS

Bank address:

Lekebergs Sparbank
Box 66
716 21 Fjugesta
Sweden

3. E-mail us (just to be safe) at theprojecthate@gmail.com and let us know about your donation so we can put your e-mail address down as for where to send the download link when the album is completed sometime later this year if everything goes according to plan (shit can always fuck up plans, you know).

Some quick info about this album: there are 6 songs, and they are titled as follows:

HOLY GROUND IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE
BEHOLD AS I BECOME THE GREAT COLD BETRAYER
YOU I SMITE, SERVANT OF THE LIGHT
DEFY THOSE WORDS OF WHO WAS, WHO IS, AND WHO IS TO COME
INTO THE MOUTH OF BELIAL
THE GOSPEL OF THE FLESH AND ALL HIS SINS

The album title is decided since way back, but I am holding on to it for a while longer. It will all be mixed and mastered by Dan Swan÷ at his Unisound facility in Germany, which obviously will result in a crushing production. Marko Saarelainen is, as always, responsible for the glorious packaging and album cover that will accompany the music. Apart from that, there are many people helping me out in the quest of completing this - my musical life's work:

J÷rgen Sandstr÷m (ex-Grave, Entombed etc): vocals
Ellinor Asp: vocals
Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork etc): drums
Erik Rundqvist (ex-Vomitory): guest vocals
Lawrence Mackrory (F.K.▄. etc): guest vocals
Richard Sjunnesson (The Unguided): guest vocals
Ross Dolan (Immolation): guest vocals
Lasse Johansson (Candlemass): guitar solos
Henrik Danhage (Death Destruction, ex-Evergrey): guitar solos
Mike Wead (King Diamong etc): guitar solo

And I can never stress this enough: the ones who made all of this possible are the truly amazing individuals who have been donating towards the goal of reaching the needed budget for the album. All of you have my deepest "thank you". We are not too far away from finishing this one up now.

Last off: You should keep an eye on our Facebook (and our website, of course) where we announce things about this blasphemous piece of music on a regular basis.