Global Domination

FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
Re-constructing The Hate!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Global Domination Forum Index » The Project Hate MCMXCIX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject: Re-constructing The Hate! 
   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 [19:29]

Re-constructing The Hate.

TPH has not been a "real" band for many, many years, which comes as no surprise to most of you. I have always brought in the people I view as the best for the purpose of creating what I have in mind at the specific time. They are all a huge part of what we have created on each and every album and I thank all of them for the work they have done.

Now it's time for some changes once again.

After two albums with the magnificent Ruby Roque I have decided to take a different route with the female vocals for this next chapter of TPH, meaning there will be a new woman taking care of those parts on this new album. I wish Ruby nothing but the best and I'm sure you'll hear from her again in other musical endeavors. There's no drama about this, it's just a natural decision for me when I feel it's time to move forward and bring TPH into new territories. Thanx for the great work, kid.

And another thing: drummer extra-ordinaire Dirk Verbeuren will once again handle the drums for this next piece of TPH-history, for which I am extremely thankful. To have, in my opinion, the best goddamned drummer around doing the drums for TPH is just mindblowing.

Oh, and there might be a few other new people involved as we go along... we'll see...

Last off, I am working my goddamn ass off on a daily basis with this next beast, and plan to do so for quite some time coz there's A LOT happening with it, and I have never, ever been so satisfied with anything I have ever created before. This will take the time it needs and deserves.

And as mentioned tons of time before - it will be majestic. Trust me on this.

GD Hellspawn

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 [19:40]

Farewell Ruby. You were awesome.

What's going on with Tob?
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 [19:45]

Farlus wrote:
What's going on with Tob?

He's busy being awesome with Torture Division and God Macabre. When he's not occupied with that, then he's just busy being plain awesome.

GD Hellspawn

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 [19:45]

Just saw this on fakebook and posted a reply there.

I hope Ruby stays around the forums.

Cumbucket

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 [20:10]

Ruby was great, and I thank her for the awesome work she did with TPH! But I have faith that Lord K will find the perfect vocalissa for the next album, and welcome back Dirk Verbeuren!
cyberfaust
Godslaughtering Cockpuke Machine

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 [15:12]

bye ruby, and thank you for the awesome work you did in the hate! Cheers

i can´t wait to find out who this new lady is!

Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 [18:59]

With all the interesting changes that went down lately, are you guys ready to make the next album happen thru The Experiment 2? No, it's not starting yet though... You'll notice when it happens.

If it is a success, be sure this album is going to be the purest domination in audio form ever. In capitals: EVER. The plans are intact, the concept is laid out, the people I will be able to work with are going to construct something out of the ordinary with me. Getting there, piece by piece every day...

Yeah... this is bound to be absolutely glorious.

Now, if you excuse me - I have quite a few things to attend to composing wise. And there is no Earth I will not scourge in the process.

Cumbucket

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 [20:47]

Wow.
I´m so happy Dirk will be on the next album! I have been really worried about you making a new album without him. Once we tasted that drumming we can´t live without it.
A new woman will be exiting.
Cheers.
the other bruce
Cumbucket

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 [22:06]

Hmm...now i'm left curious as to the logical progression of the female vox...i'm guessing a female growler so that j can focus on his dream of doing all clean singing right? Surely the sign that the apocalypse is truly upon us... Wink

All kidding aside, just take my money...
the other bruce
Cumbucket

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 04, 2014 [01:01]

i must admit i can't stop thinking about this:

"I have decided to take a different route with the female vocals..."

What does it mean?!?! I know everything in tph always ends up being a logical calculated progression. Trying to comprehend mia>>jo>>ruby>>??? will likely drive me nuts until an announcement. And then it'll be something that blows our minds while we're all like "holy shit that makes perfect sense" or "where the fuck did k find her!" i'd like 5 mins inside your head k...

and on a side note dirk returning is fucking awesome...he knocked shit outta the park on tcra...
weevilofdoom
Sucks cock for a living

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 [06:14]

I must say, this is very very welcome news for me. I really tried to give Ruby a shot, but I just could not get into her vocals. Wish her the best of luck. You have regained a very old fan with this news. Rock on K, I never questioned your mastery, you've always put your soul into it - just personal taste on this.
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 [16:43]

I have no idea how I managed to miss out on you guys' posts, but I'll take care of it now then, as always.

Mander wrote:
Wow. I´m so happy Dirk will be on the next album! I have been really worried about you making a new album without him. Once we tasted that drumming we can´t live without it. A new woman will be exiting.
Cheers.

Dirk sure is one of a fucken kind and I'm extremely happy to be able to work with him again, just like I have been with all drummers that has done work for us. And yes, exciting is the word to use for the new woman, E. You just wait.

the other bruce wrote:
Hmm...now i'm left curious as to the logical progression of the female vox...i'm guessing a female growler so that j can focus on his dream of doing all clean singing right? Surely the sign that the apocalypse is truly upon us...

Maybe it's time for J to do some clean vocals... you never know, haha...

the other bruce wrote:
i must admit i can't stop thinking about this:

"I have decided to take a different route with the female vocals..."

What does it mean?!?!

It means I have found everything I ever dreamt of. I seriously can't put what I feel into words and make her justice. She is a muthafucken phenomenon on every level. If someone doesn't understand the absolute greatness of E, seriously, then you're autistic. She's truly an artist.

the other bruce wrote:
I know everything in tph always ends up being a logical calculated progression. Trying to comprehend mia>>jo>>ruby>>??? will likely drive me nuts until an announcement. And then it'll be something that blows our minds while we're all like "holy shit that makes perfect sense" or "where the fuck did k find her!"

You just wait, buddy. You just wait until you see the whole picture we're painting...

the other bruce wrote:
i'd like 5 mins inside your head k...

You'd go nuts, haha... Seriously.

the other bruce wrote:
and on a side note dirk returning is fucking awesome...he knocked shit outta the park on tcra...

Yeah, he truly is fucken unmatched.

weevilofdoom wrote:
I must say, this is very very welcome news for me. I really tried to give Ruby a shot, but I just could not get into her vocals. Wish her the best of luck. You have regained a very old fan with this news. Rock on K, I never questioned your mastery, you've always put your soul into it - just personal taste on this.

First, welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around. Know that you can ask anything you want here and I'll try to help ya out with replies. About Ruby; I love the stuff she did with us. Same with Mia and Jo. I don't expect everyone to like everything I do with TPH, as told a million times before, and I really don't care either. You know where I am coming from with TPH. It's about challenging myself and improving. Some will see a vocalist change as something bad, and some will see it as something good. All fine with me. Anyways I am happy that your interest in what we do is growing again. Either you'll like it, or you won't. It's all good.

And thank you so much for the compliments.

Sucks cock for a living

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 [23:11]

Don't get me wrong - I've purchased all albums in the past, and present, because supporting what you do is far greater than a "small" dislike. I just did not prefer her vocals like I did Mia or Jo. Seriously this band crushes and always has - and knowing you don't bow down to people's nitpicks is always very reassuring. Long time fan (more years than I can remember, but I do remember picking up Cybersonic and bliss filling my head.) but first time poster because this news was especially good for me.

Thanks much for the welcome Bow down
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 15, 2014 [00:20]

weevilofdoom wrote:
Thanks much for the welcome Bow down

Man, it's fucken awesome to have ya here, and if you've been checking us out since "Cyber" - even more so.

Wink

Sucks cock for a living

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 15, 2014 [07:27]

Roommate introduced me to you guys in university and you've been at the top of the list ever since. Providing years of enjoyment with much Guitar worth every penny. This time I plan on donating to the experiment, I just HAVE to see(hear) what you're cooking up. You've certainly hyped it up enough for me to bite.
weevilofdoom
Sucks cock for a living

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 15, 2014 [07:31]

Sorry for the double post, but I just had to add: One of my wife's all time favorite albums is In Hora, after I introduced her to your music, and my daughter regularly falls asleep to "And Damnation is Forced Upon the Weak." Too cool.
Lord K Philipson
In Fucken Charge

PostPost subject:  
   Posted: Feb 15, 2014 [09:38]

weevilofdoom wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but I just had to add: One of my wife's all time favorite albums is In Hora, after I introduced her to your music, and my daughter regularly falls asleep to "And Damnation is Forced Upon the Weak." Too cool.

Hahaha, that's awesome.

Quote:
You've certainly hyped it up enough for me to bite.

I'm not hyping anything. I am stating facts. You'll see.

Mr. Green