Aqua Nebula Oscillator: Third
16/07/12 || Cobal
It’s like Hawkwind gone punk they said. It’s like 70s psychedelic rock they said. It’ll be fun they said. They were right! Stoner rock that flirts at moments with doom metal from France is actually quite good. Not a particularly hard bone here, but it’ll crack at some point. Songwriting and instrumentation are nice, and soloing fits perfectly. If you ask me, I think they could have reached the doom metal level of heaviness to achieve greatness. Just a thought. I dig this.
8/10: Eight bites to this shroom’s enough.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte