25/06/12 || Curt
A lot of people don’t like reviewing stubs because of all the unsolicited crap that shows up. However, once in a while, a decent album surfaces. Case in point Aegeon by Centimani. According to their bio they are from Boulder CO and take their name from Greek mythology. The band plays a fairly decent style of blackened death, that while not a masterpiece is definitely decent. Musically the band sound more akin to death than black metal, while vocally black metal screeches are uses more often. Check the album out for a fairly decent listen.
6.5/10: Good stuff.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte