Detrimentum: Inhuman disgrace
11/10/12 || Averatu
So its fairly decent brutal death with some sparse melodic elements, Immolation meets God Dethroned, I guess. I do feel the drummer carries things at times with the guitars strumming sustained chords or playing some mundane riff, and the drummer hammering away at full speed, creating the impression of syncopated chops. These guys will have to spend some quality time with Mr Metronome if they insist on claiming to be a technical band, generally the guitars are tight, but on a few occasions we have two drunks leaving a pub at closing time and leading each other home, which is generally not considered an issue when you’re listening to straight up brutal death.
6/10. For fans of brutal death.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte