Eternal Helcaraxe: Against all odds
03/07/12 || Cobal
There’s not an easy way to say this. Ok, actually there is one: boring. Simpleton tremolo picking based ‘riffs’ and cheap ‘atmospheres’ prevented me from even being able to listen to the complete songs, and hell, did I try! When something is so fucken clichéd there’s little to do for it, except of course, straight and immediate execution. I mean, perhaps if there were nothing else to listen to I might listen to this kind of uninteresting releases every now and then. Luckily, there is.
2/10: Boring against all odds.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Cynic: Kindly bent to free us
- The Ruins Of Beverast: Blood vaults - the blazing gospel of Heinrich Kramer
- Neglektum: Blasphemer
- Medieval Steel: Dark castle
- Greenleaf: Trails and passes
- Gorgasm: Orgy of murder
- Pyrexia: Feast of iniquity
- Inherit Disease: Visceral transcendence
- Alcest: Shelter
- Ayreon: The theory of everything