Eternal Helcaraxe: Against all odds
03/07/12 || Cobal
There’s not an easy way to say this. Ok, actually there is one: boring. Simpleton tremolo picking based ‘riffs’ and cheap ‘atmospheres’ prevented me from even being able to listen to the complete songs, and hell, did I try! When something is so fucken clichéd there’s little to do for it, except of course, straight and immediate execution. I mean, perhaps if there were nothing else to listen to I might listen to this kind of uninteresting releases every now and then. Luckily, there is.
2/10: Boring against all odds.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte