Evidence: There's only ten left
15/06/12 || Curt
Italy’s Evidence play a blend of hard rock, metal and power metal with soaring choruses that seem built for radio play. Fans of guitar shredders like Yngwie Malmsteen will love this. People who are into this style seem to be really into it or be kind if meh about it. Personally I fall into the meh category. While the songs are hooky and well played I cant honestly say im into this style enough to purchase it. For me its one of those albums that I would sing along with on the radio but I don’t like it enough to buy it. Know what I mean?
6/10: Built for radio play.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Azure Emote: The gravity of impermanence
- Circle Of Silence: The rise of resistance
- Lycus: Tempest
- Humanity Defiled: Circling the drain
- Running Wild: Resilient
- All Pigs Must Die: Nothing violates this nature
- Diabolic: Subterraneal magnitude
- Inquisition: Obscure verses for the multiverse
- Toxic Holocaust: Chemistry of consciousness
- Amendfoil: Skyline escape