Godlesson: Fuck satan hell die yeah
28/09/12 || Averatu
Could someone please explain to me what’s what the freaking hell is going on in Finland! I’m not being sarcastic (ok maybe a bit), but this is the second Finnish band I’ve had to deal with that sounds note for note like another band, playing, vocals, production, lyrical content etc… But in this case I kinda get it. These guys obviously love Slayer, like loooovve, like the way you’re not supposed to love your dog. And it is really a fun listen, even if the very next thing I wanted to hear was “Christ illusion”, (the best Slayer album of all time, fuck all of you). And the best thing is its available for free, pasella, verniet, gratis, kostenlos, fri, gratuito!! Just click here .
6/10: the best kind of hero worship.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte