Hate Embraced: The art of devastation
18/06/12 || Curt
I once read an article where the writer explained that although it is hard to vocalize the difference between death metal and deathcore an experienced death metal listener “just knows”. This is true. Its kind of like people who give you Ovaltine instead of hot chocolate and insist it is just as good.
Hate Embraced are similar-although billed as death metal, this is 100% deathcore. All of the trademarks of the genre are here-wannabe death metal? Check. Tough guy attitude? Check. Breakdowns? Check. Occasional pig squeal? Yep. Like that kind of thing? You wont be disappointed.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte