Mare Cognitum: An extraconscious lucidity
31/10/12 || Cobal
Yes, it’s profound, heavy, trippy, inspirational, and yes, I certainly dug the kind of atmosphere it created when listening to it. Unfortunately, that atmosphere I speak of is far from being unique or original in any way, more over, there’s about a thousand solo projects (they’re normally the egomaniacal type) playing the same music, maybe differing only in their source of inspiration, which in this case is some lunar crater. It could have been the depth of the ocean, hidden spots of the woods or the bottom of your sister’s cunt, they always sound the same.
5/10: I’ve gone over this too many times already, and yet it still has some charm.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Cynic: Kindly bent to free us
- The Ruins Of Beverast: Blood vaults - the blazing gospel of Heinrich Kramer
- Neglektum: Blasphemer
- Medieval Steel: Dark castle
- Greenleaf: Trails and passes
- Gorgasm: Orgy of murder
- Pyrexia: Feast of iniquity
- Inherit Disease: Visceral transcendence
- Alcest: Shelter
- Ayreon: The theory of everything