27/05/11 || Lord K Philipson
Finland beat Sweden in the World Championships Finals (ice hockey, fucko) a while ago. I should give this a 1. This 3-track promotional disc is pretty much something I should bash by default; half-metal with some screamy vocals mixed up with clean ones, very little aggression and the typical riffs of 2011. But Mekanism got a knack for writing semi-catchy melodies and is better than alot of shit released today. I am quite surprised though since Mekanism should actually be a quite irrelevant band when I think about it.
7/10: Given time they might be on to something.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Miasmal: Cursed redeemer
- Gravehill: Death curse
- Cynic: Kindly bent to free us
- The Ruins Of Beverast: Blood vaults - the blazing gospel of Heinrich Kramer
- Neglektum: Blasphemer
- Medieval Steel: Dark castle
- Greenleaf: Trails and passes
- Gorgasm: Orgy of murder
- Pyrexia: Feast of iniquity
- Inherit Disease: Visceral transcendence