Mordax: Violence fraud treachery
17/04/12 || Curt
I had no idea what to expect when I hit play on Mordax’s “Violence Fraud Treachery”, my expectations weren’t high as usually band’s with album names like this are some kind of brootal band with something to prove. But, I was surprised – this is catchy In Flames circa “Whoracle” type songs. I just love shit like this – thrashy stuff with some growly death type vocals.
While this isn’t highly original, it is catchy and fun to listen to. Some of the highlights are the songs “Trademark: Strangulation”, “Acts of Aggression”, and “No Redeemer”.
7/10. Interesting enough.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Wendy o'Williams: WOW
- Azure Emote: The gravity of impermanence
- Circle Of Silence: The rise of resistance
- Lycus: Tempest
- Humanity Defiled: Circling the drain
- Running Wild: Resilient
- All Pigs Must Die: Nothing violates this nature
- Diabolic: Subterraneal magnitude
- Inquisition: Obscure verses for the multiverse
- Toxic Holocaust: Chemistry of consciousness