Seita: Asymmetric warfare
27/04/12 || Curt
According to the band’s bio, Sieta is a Brazilian Death/Thrash band that is based in the Netherlands. I am totally not surprised about the band’s Brazilian roots seeing as the vocalist is a dead ringer for Max Cavalera. Personally I would say that the band are a bit more on the thrash side, with some catchy songs that will get you banging your head more often than not. Sound awesome? Don’t go thinking that “Asymmetric Warfare” is a great album. It’s not, but it’s definitely decent and worth a listen or two. With any luck these guys will get even better with time and become a serious contender in the metal scene.
“6/10: It’s not bad…
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte