Sinheresy: The spiders and the butterfly
12/06/12 || Cobal
Sinheresy are Italians and ‘tis quite obvious to me they are HUGE fans of Nightwish and similar acts. Unlike what one could expect from such an unknown and small band, “The Spiders and the Butterfly” is one fine professional record… that most likely won’t do much for you unless you dig symphonic metal with male-female vocals.
Songwriting is actually good, and there’s quite a lot good catchy riffs and they’re all perfectly knitted, arranged and sequenced. All in all, I’m looking forward to listening to next release from these people.
8/10: Good record, they still need to work on finding their own sound, though.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Black Tusk: Tend no wounds
- Wolvserpent: Perigaea antahkarana
- Wendy o'Williams: WOW
- Azure Emote: The gravity of impermanence
- Circle Of Silence: The rise of resistance
- Lycus: Tempest
- Humanity Defiled: Circling the drain
- Running Wild: Resilient
- All Pigs Must Die: Nothing violates this nature
- Diabolic: Subterraneal magnitude