Two Cent Sam: Songs from the sandbox
19/06/12 || Curt
I’m fairly certain that Two Cent Sams PR company just spammed every music site they could with the band’s album. Why do I say that? Because this was sent to GD and is about as metal as Tom Petty or Coldplay. I’m not kidding. These guys play poppy inoffensive rock that really doesn’t belong here. As poppy rock it’s not that bad. As a metal album though, it’s horrible.
Next time be sure to send your album to the correct sites ok?
4/10: Not metal.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Misery Index: The killing gods
- Casualties Of Cool: Casualties of cool
- Crowbar: Symmetry in black
- Black Label Society: Catacombs of the black vatican
- Mastodon: Once more 'round the sun
- Aborted: The necrotic manifesto
- Whitechapel: Our endless war
- Septicflesh: Titan
- Tombs: Savage gold
- Nero di Marte: Nero di marte