Unknown band: Unknown album (Iugulatus: "Satanic pride"?)
12/09/12 || Lord K Philipson
To whoever sent this album to us for a review:
Fuck you. Fuck your band. Fuck your country and fuck everyone who knows you.
Next time, send a goddamn info sheet that says who you are, what the fucken album is called or perhaps, you know – PERHAPS A CD COVER AND BOOKLET?!
As a thanx to you for being absolutely retarded and expecting a review under these circumstances I have now thrown your shitty fucken CD into the forest. You want it back? Go fetch – it’s somewhere in here:
That’s your review.
Update: After getting an e-mail it seems like this disc is by the band Iugulatus. Doesn’t help now though, coz I am certainly not going into the forest to pick up the fucken CD that some deer hopefully pissed at. Note to band/label: Learn how to include proper info in the future if you want your stuff reviewed at Global Domination.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Azure Emote: The gravity of impermanence
- Circle Of Silence: The rise of resistance
- Lycus: Tempest
- Humanity Defiled: Circling the drain
- Running Wild: Resilient
- All Pigs Must Die: Nothing violates this nature
- Diabolic: Subterraneal magnitude
- Inquisition: Obscure verses for the multiverse
- Toxic Holocaust: Chemistry of consciousness
- Amendfoil: Skyline escape