Våldsamt Motstånd: Promo 2012
22/05/12 || Habakuk
I have a weak spot for Swedish crust / d-beat because it comes packed with energy, bile and aggression. Våldsamt Motstånd come from Sweden. Well, at least they got that right. Otherwise lacking all of the above, what’s left on this promo is an annoying, hollowly shouting vocalist, a decent guitar tone without riffs to support, a bit of dissonant chaos and some dude banging on drums. In short: a hookless, unengaging effort. Cool cover though.
3/10: Keep on making promos, but make sure you progress.
After going thru that crap, you most likely wanna read something way more interesting. You do, admit it.
Below are some links to most recent articles, take your pick.
- Black Tusk: Tend no wounds
- Wolvserpent: Perigaea antahkarana
- Wendy o'Williams: WOW
- Azure Emote: The gravity of impermanence
- Circle Of Silence: The rise of resistance
- Lycus: Tempest
- Humanity Defiled: Circling the drain
- Running Wild: Resilient
- All Pigs Must Die: Nothing violates this nature
- Diabolic: Subterraneal magnitude